Slank still kept their mouth open on tv
After sutiyoso spoke topic on something, that just bout arogansi and his defense
Silent nigth,
Gita gutawa has no tired to keep singing from my computer speaker
And the radio still loyal to sing some “I don’t know” song,
That sometimes I like and I don’t like
Silent nigth,
And the pointer on the screen still bipping
Confused to move
I can not loose things I never have…., (from the movie “how to loose guy in ten days”)
What is lost I don’t know, cause I never have it
So what I’ve been waiting for…..
Silent nigth
Make it worth,
Placed stars to the empty dark sky
Placed clouds to the big blue sky
I have the magic wand, my ten beauty fingers
So, cast the spell and let the miracle work
Silent nigth, silent nigth
Hold me tight
To my beautifull ten fingers, put some strength on ur sight
Keep this eyes bright, Make me keep on figth
And reach wonderful ligth
**the pict from here

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar