
an ironi….., my country government, my Indonesi, my homeland.
A very smart country, teaches the people to find way out, alternative way out, to breaking the law.
This case only a little example, but for me it’s not pleasant enough.
One afternoon, I acompanied my friend to the post office. Some medicine for the dentist therapy has been requested by a friend in Borneo Island, and need to be sent that day. One of those medicine were liquid. From some years ago, I’ve known already, that liquid thing are forbidden to be sent by post. But I think if I can make sure that the liquid were packed in some ways that it wouldn’t leak out. But “no way”, said the post man, no way!!!!.
I was verry dissapointed, can anyone imagine, post office said no, other delivery service also said no, and no permit to brought it with airplane. So should I, my self, row boat, only to send a bottle of medicine. Fuckin crazy country..!!!
Made rule, without thinking the long impact, wich create problems, that in some undirect way saying to the people, lets us togheter use our brain to find alternative way to pass the rule, not for something bad, but for something that we need. Seems like government of this country are much happy if the citizens do mass illegally. Just see the prove, the legal way of things are so hard to being trough iffen sometimes there is no legal way for what we need.
**the pict from here
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar