Few years later, I really forget, since when I became so in love with coffe. Till now, still explore the beauty of it. Still curious the taste of all it’s varian, modification, and other stuff about coffe. But the most I consumed is the instant coffe. And my most favourite is capuchino. But I have one taste that I like, not only cause the taste but also the mood it brings, and also it was so rare in the market, iffen I thougt it’s already extinct, it’s the Orange Coffe. It’s an instant coffe, good day branded.
This Orange Coffe are so great. There are two opposite taste here. The coffe and the orange. Awesome!!!!. They mixed together. When both of them met in a cup, surely yea.., none happened on me, but emotion irrationnal deadly.
Yea…, sure it did. Every coffe create it’s own mood, feeling, world. That only us, the coffe drinker who can feel it, can judge, can describe it.
I love coffe. And my deadly orange coffe, are something that always make me reminds one thing that could kill me, as the emotion irrational deadly.
There’s one my fave coffe, on Pak To, the restaurant near the Selokan Mataram. It’s a Mocachino Juice. But everyone in my dormitory known it as Es Awan (The Cloud Ice). Why..?, cause I named so. How can I don’t name it so, cause everytime I drink this coffe, feels like I had swallow the cloud. So soft, cool, spongy, humm…, feels like really eats the clouds. With notes, ofcourse, do not shake it, when they served it, just spooned the top layer of the juice. And you feel the cloud.
**the pict from here

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar