It’s rainy season here, the wet February. People said it because of global warming, changing the pattern of custom weather. Usually rain drop on February, but this last few month rain fall in such extreme way, low frequency, deep intensity, and so destructive.
I had nothing in progress of my personal life. Still stuck on my college thing, still broken hearted with a same person, still can’t reduce my main problem that becomes my habit for years, still confused about mom and dad role in my life, still looking for things that I don’t know what is it.
One drop of the falling rain, hard sticked, I sense it in my face. I wish I could be free like the falling rain. Comes from nothing and back to nothing. That’s the essential of life. But more times we stepped from nothing, we become more greedy and “nothing” become a condition we always tried to avoid. We put destructive way to back home, back to nothing.
This wet February, those nature disasters, minor catastrophe, reminds us way back home. It took things that we think belongs to us. House, vehicles, people we loved, carrier, etc. till we becomes desperate, feel abandon, feel like orphan, only to God we could hope for, and ofcourse have faith to always try hard pursued way back to nothing. We deserved nothing more than what we got, Cause nothing we have was truly ours.
Enjoy the rainy season.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar